OUTCAST 6S goes where it wants, which is anywhere it can express its attitude. OUTCAST 6S is a rebel, designed to break conventions. OUTCAST 6S is a dedicated action machine which will make YOU an RC truck stunt hero.
- Performs flips, wheelies and stunts with ease
- Factory assembled, no building required
- Aluminium construction chassis, black in colour
- Arrma BLX 2050Kv brushless motor, four pole equipped for smooth and consistent power delivery
- Arrma BLX185 150A waterproof ESC, 6S LiPo ready two stage LiPo cut-off, cooling fan, two XT-90 connectors, 6V BEC
- Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz 3-channel radio and TR326 3-Channel SLT HV receiver
- Steering Servo: ADS-15M waterproof, metal gears and 208 oz-in (15kg-cm) of torque at 7.2V
- Shocks: Oil-filled red anodized aluminium bodies
- Black aluminium shock towers
- Three, non-locking, metal gear differentials
- Steel 12 tooth Mod1 pinion gear, optional 16T pinion gear included
- Moulded plastic battery tray, balance plug stowage area keeps balance plugs away from rotating parts
- Trimmed and painted silver body, roll cage for added safety
- Scale moulded plastic rear wing for stability at high speeds, wheelie bar integrated into wing mount for long high angled wheelies
- dBoots Back-Flip multi-surface tyres
- Five spoke black plastic wheels, 17mm hex
With almost endless 6S brushless power on tap from the ARRMA BLX 185 brushless system, there is nothing holding back the OUTCAST 6S. Featuring a future styled retro truck body shell that sports aggressive bolt-on style over-fenders. The OUTCAST 6S is primed for multi-surface driving action, no matter how hard the elements fight back. Complete with super-strong steel, lightweight aluminium and rugged composite materials; when you pilot the OUTCAST 6S, you are in charge of a powerful force.
A beautifully etched black aluminium motor can provides a premium look, whilst a four-pole internal configuration keeps the power supply smooth and consistent. The TTX300 radio system offers fast and consistent control for your ARRMA vehicle. Using 2.4Ghz technology, your ARRMA vehicle is controlled by a wheel and trigger style radio transmitter. Ideal for new RC users and experienced bashing fans alike. Adjustable steering and throttle trim will allow you to easily tune your control experience to suit your individual needs.
With a 3mm thick anodized aluminium chassis, three full-metal geared differentials, beefy suspension components and steel drive shafts throughout, the OUTCAST 6S is ready for whatever you can throw it at. It boasts a strong composite centre body support for added protection when the action gets inverted. High-wall composite dirt guards at the front of the chassis protect the electronics and the centre transmission. Two hook-and-loop straps, fitted perpendicular to each other, provide a secure fit for your batteries. The secure fit means batteries can be safely mounted side-by-side or one on top of the other.
dBoots 'Back-Flip' multi-surface tyres provide awesome traction allowing you to flip, grip and perform tricks. They are mounted on tough five-spoke wheels. Equipped with three metal-geared differential units, as standard, ARRMA understand the importance of durability and control. Easy-access front and rear diff units will allow you to carry-out maintenance in minutes. This means you spend less time wrenching, so you can have more time bashing.
Fully waterproof, steering servo, ESC and radio receiver box are standard. This means that hitting the roughest terrains, in the most extreme conditions, will be no problem. Rain, mud, snow, dirt and anything else you want to bash your way through.
The included BLX185 150A ESC provides consistent power control and is 6S LiPo ready. Fitted with reliable XT90 connectors and sporting a built-in cooling fan for reduced heat during intense driving action, the BLX185 ESC has over-voltage protection, and a two-stage LiPo cut off for added cell management.
- Two 2-3S LiPo with max dimensions of 6.22 x 1.89 x 2.76" (158 x 48 x 70mm) with XT90 connectors, a single 4S or 6S LiPo can be used with a "Jumper" that must be attached to the unused
- LiPo compatible charger with XT90 connector
- LiPo charging bag
- Track and maintenance equipment
- Max Speed
- Power Type
- Completion Level
- Drive Type
- Recommended Environment
- Radio System
- Tatic TTX300
- ARRMA BLX185 Waterproof
- BLX 2050kv Brushless 4074
- Ride Height
- Front Width
- Rear Width
- Weight (no battery)
- Battery Max. Dimensions
- 158 x 48 x 70mm
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.