With track-inspired handling and super-tough bashing build quality, your TYPHON 6S BLX will put you in control of exhilarating RC driving action, straight from the box. Rip up your local dirt bowl, blast across the mall parking lot OR launch huge jumps at the skate park. The TYPHON 6S BLX can do it all.
- 3mm thick aluminium, with composite plastic side guards, and front and rear composite chassis braces
- Four wheel shaft drive
- BLX 2050Kv brushless with aluminum motor mount, 12T pinion gear
- Arrma ADS-15M waterproof metal gear
- Waterproof radio box, easily removed for servicing
- BLX185 150A ESC with automatic setup w/male XT90 connectors, cooling fan, 6S capable
- Race-proven roll bars, front and rear, tunable turnbuckles, pivot ball front suspension
- Three gear type differentials
- dBoots Exabyte multi-surface tyres with foam inserts
- Black multi-spoke wheels
- Adjustable servo saver, aluminium servo horns for fast responsive steering, aluminium top plate
- 16mm aluminium body, oil-filled shocks
- Shock Towers: 0.20" (5mm) thick aluminum. black anodized in colour
- Trimmed and painted body, black nylon rear wing
- Adjustable rear only, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
Styled to turn heads, from the local bashing spot to the club race track, the TYPHON 6S BLX looks serious, straight from the box. At the heart of the TYPHON is the ARRMA 6S 185 BLX brushless system that provides brutal power and blistering top speed. Designed tough with a 3mm thick anodized aluminium chassis, three full-metal geared differentials, beefy suspension components and steel driveshafts throughout, the TYPHON 6S BLX is ready for whatever you can throw at it. Soaking-up a wide range of surfaces is made easy with the included red anodized adjustable shocks. Factory set to handle everything from fast speed runs to snow and mud chucking, no matter where you choose to bash, these high-quality units will keep you stable and in control.
Standing out from the crowd is easy when you pilot the TYPHON 6S BLX. A super-detailed pre-painted body shell provides increased protection against the elements. Steel driveshafts, durable composite suspension arms and hubs make your journey into wild locations even easier.
Fitted with reliable XT90 connectors and sporting a built-in cooling fan for reduced heat during intense driving action, the BLX185 ESC has over-voltage protection, and a two-stage LiPo cut off for added cell management.
Secure battery mount system
Two hook-and-loop straps, fitted perpendicular to each other, provide a secure fit for your batteries. The secure fit means batteries can be safely mounted side-by-side, or one on top of the other. The battery tray incorporates a balance plug stowage area. Battery balance plugs are held in place with a rubber strap, keeping them away from rotating parts. Wire routing clips fit to the long hook-and-loop strap and keep battery-to-ESC wires away from rotating parts of the model. The front upper brace of the battery adjusts itself to the height of your battery packs.
Aggressive and hard-wearing dBoots all-terrain tyres are mounted on strong black nylon wheels, giving you the traction you need to put the BLX brushless power straight onto your chosen surface. 17mm wheel hex fittings allow the use of a wide range of third-party wheel and tyre combinations.
2050kv brushless motor
The fitted 10AWG high-quality wires and 6V BEC unit are combined with a three-mode throttle profile (FWD/REVERSE/BRAKE) to provide the ultimate driving experience. The BLX 2050kV brushless motor provides speed and torque and is perfectly balanced for use with our BLX185 ESC unit.
Designed to be FAST, designed to be TOUGH. ARRMA want you to progress your RC experience by accessing more power, resulting in faster performance. With an easy-to-access upgrade path, you can increase the inbuilt potential of your ARRMA vehicle as your skills develop; increasing your performance has never been easier. Follow our dedicated Speed Card information to better understand how you can keep getting faster.
- Two 2-3S 5000mAh 35C minimum LiPo with XT90 connector, or one 4-6S LiPo battery
- Suitable Charger
- LiPo charge bag
- Max Speed Possible
- 60+mph / 96+km/h
- Power Type
- Completion Level
- Drive Type
- Vehicle Type
- 510mm / 20.08"
- 328mm / 12.91"
- Ride Height
- 27mm / 1.06"
- Front Width
- 310mm / 12.2"
- Rear Width
- 306mm / 12.05"
- 190mm / 7.48"
- Locking Diffs
- Number of Differentials
- Weight (No Battery))
- 3.27kg / 7lbs 3oz
- Battery Max Dimensions
- 158x48x51mm / 6.22x1.89x2.01"