Axial is constantly moving forward in an effort to maximize performance and detail for scale enthusiasts. The SCX10™ II 2017 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited CRC edition is a perfect example of that union, matching unparalleled trail-ability with stunning good looks.
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance & better driveshaft angles
- Larger load bearings used around the gear set to reduce flex and create a stronger drivetrain
- Single piece axle housing for added strength
- Small pumpkin for increased clearance and a more realistic, scale look
- 8 degree kingpin angle
- Improved scrub radius over the AX10™ axle
- XD229 Machete Crawl Wheels with 1.9 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Tyre (S30)
- Realistic scale details – LED lights, side mirrors, door handles, plastic hood latches, wipers and more!
- Water resistant 35T Brushed motor
- Waterproof AE-5L ESC with drag brake
- Realistic, detailed transmission housing in a cast metal look
- Tried and proven AX10™ transmission
- All steel suspension links
- WB8 WiIdboar driveshafts
- Adjustable battery tray
- Steel C-Channel frame rail chassis
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Tactic TTX300 3-Channel SLT Radio and 2.4Ghz Receiver
- Water resistant metal gear tactic servo
- Dual slipper clutch
The 2017 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited CRC edition builds on the wildly popular SCX10™ II chassis, a proven platform that includes unique features that have made this truck a top performer in its class. High-clearance AR44 high-pinion axles, a chassis mounted servo (CMS), re-designed AX10 transmission case and tough steel suspension links are just a few of the performance parts tucked away under the detailed Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited body.
Casey Currie is one of the most successful young off-road racers on the scene today. When he isn't out on the track putting down lightning fast times, he'll be out exploring the back roads with his Jeep® Wrangler. So it's no surprise that he's started his own brand around his adventurous lifestyle. A brand called CRC. CRC stands for cruise it, race it, crawl it, and embodies everything he does with his Jeep® brand vehicles.
This rig includes CRC front and rear bumpers, fender flares, CRC rock rails, and a CRC inspired hood which can be seen on a few of their JK project builds.
Some of the specialized parts we've included are CRC front and rear bumpers, unique rock rails with additional body-mounting points, molded front and rear fenders and a CRC-inspired hood. Additional external scale features consist of molded side mirrors, door handles, windshield wipers, hood latches and a full set of lights (six in total) that mount into a realistic front radiator/light bucket combo.
- Suitable charger
- AA batteries
- Rock Crawler
- 19.25 in (489mm)
- 8.9 in (226mm)
- 9.4 in (239mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 3.0 in (77mm)
- 12.3 in (313mm)
- 4.5 lb (2.04 kg)
- Speed Control
- AE-5L, forward/reverse, drag brake, 3S LiPo compatible, waterproof
- Tactic TTX300 3-CHANNEL SLT RADIO, 2.4GHz
- Tactic TSX45 Servo. Torque: 6.0V 151 oz-in, 4.8V 143 oz-in
- Gear Pitch
- Wheel Size
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.