The Wraith™ Ready-to-Run 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD Rock Racer is another "FIRST" for Axial with the first and most realistic full tube-frame chassis design that is manufactured with high strength composite materials.
- Full tube composite construction chassis with composite skid plate
- Four wheel drive shaft with splined plastic slider and screw shaft for a more positive lock to the output shaft
- AX-3 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio with throttle and steering reverse and trim, metal gear steering servo and waterproof receiver box
- Powerful 20T motor
- AE-2 ESC forward and reverse with drag brake
- Steel output gears and slipper clutch equipped, upgradable for three function Dig feature
- Locked type differentials with easy access for rebuilding and maintenance
- Four link suspension
- Oil-filled shocks with silicone diaphragms and bushings and 3.5mm titanium nitride coated shafts
- Console and gauge detail with licensed Corbeau LG1 race seats
- Suits 6-cell 7.2V standard stick packs or 2S LiPo pack
- 2.2" Ripsaw tyres
- 8-spoke 2.2" Raceline Renegade black and chrome wheels, 12mm hex mount
- Four front and two rear lights with 14 included light buckets that hold 3mm and 5mm lights (additional LEDs not included)
The Wraith™ IS BUILT TO GO FAST and is not just a low-speed rock crawler. The realistic looks, drivability and ready-to-run ease make this vehicle the perfect blank canvas for the enthusiast looking for a vehicle to build upon. The Wraith™ can go in so many directions; desert sand, mountain trail runner, rock racer, mud bogger and any form of backyard bashing that can be dreamed up!
Axial competition style shocks feature threaded shock bodies for tuning and easy pre-load adjustment, 3.5mm titanium nitride coated shock shafts for reduced lateral movement, silicone diaphragms for a more consistent feel and silicone bushings to prevent binding. A locked differential provides the most positive wheel traction in all off-road environments and conditions and requires less maintenance over oil-filled or silicone based differentials. These are easily serviced by removing four screws to gain access for rebuilding and performance tuning as well.
The suspension geometry utilizes a 4-Link design which is optimized to reduce axle steer and to have the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-Link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high power applications. The front axle steering geometry is engineered for high-speed performance with close attention to maximum pivot angle, minimal scrub, adjustable castor and Ackerman set as close to 0-degrees as possible. This geometry theory achieves a desired tight turning radius with locked differentials and better steering control at high speeds.
The Axial Wraith™ changes the game with its impressive 1:1 scale looks, high-speed monster truck "bashability," and technical "crawl" capabilities. The Wraith™ is the most versatile vehicle satisfying the needs of a wide range of enthusiasts
- 7.2V NiHM 6-cell stick pack or 7.4V 2S LiPo pack
- Suitable charger
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Rock Racer
- 19.0 in (483mm)
- 11.0 in (380mm)
- 9.3 in (237mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 3.15 in (80mm)
- 13.9 in (353mm)
- 5.44 lb (2.48 kg)
- Motor or Engine
- 20T Brushed Motor
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.