- Top speeds up to 120+ MPH on 4S and 100+ MPH on 3S 1800–2200mAh batteries
- High-power 3S and 4S compatible brushless motor and 60amp ESC
- Fast and precise factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos
- Spektrum™ 6channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to launch and fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Convenient magneticallysecured top hatch for quick and easy battery changes
- Lightweight and durable composite reinforced EPO construction
- Strong and easy to install/remove one-piece carbon-fiber reinforced wing
- Integrated and reinforced grip for easier hand launches and added protection when landing
- No glue required for assembly and can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
- Optional aluminum spinner available
The V900 high-speed sport airplane is the fastest prop-driven E-flite® airplane yet! Right out of the box it can reach top speeds of 120+ MPH on 4S, and even 100+ MPH on 3S, without the need for upgrades or prop changes. It’s designed to whip heads by flying fast and looking good with slick aerodynamics, composite reinforced EPO construction and a vibrant trim scheme that stands out on the ground and in the air.
If you have a need for speed—adrenalin pumping, righteous SPEED—then you’re going to love the E-flite® V900 airplane. The factory-installed high-power brushless motor and 60-amp ESC deliver unlimited vertical performance and incredible top speeds up to 120+ MPH without the need for upgrades or modifications. The lightweight yet stiff and durable airframe is equipped with digital, metal-geared servos to offer precision and reliability you’ll appreciate flight after flight. No glue is required for assembly, and you can be flying in just the time it takes to charge a battery. So whether you’re an intermediate pilot and this is your first high-speed airplane, or you’re an experienced speed addict, you can be in the air and flying FAST in almost no time at all. But the V900 airplane doesn’t just fly fast—it’s well-behaved and slows down nicely for smooth approaches and landings, plus it’s capable of aerobatics including huge loops, rolls, knife edge and more.
Versatile Brushless Power
The V900 is factory-equipped with a versatile high-power brushless power system that gives you the option to choose just how fast you want to go. Simply drop in a 3S battery to reach speeds up to 100+ MPH. Or, to go beyond that and reach top speeds up to 120+ MPH, install a 4S battery—no modifications or upgrades are necessary—not even a prop change is required.
Strength and Precision
Speed is nothing without the right balance of strength and precise control. The V900’s stunning and sleek airframe is molded in EPO that’s composite reinforced so it’s stiff and durable, yet is also lightweight. Plus it’s equipped with digital, metal-geared servos that deliver the precise control and reliability you need to enjoy flying FAST flight after flight.
Ease and Simplicity
No glue is required for assembly, and the V900 can be ready to fly in the time it takes to charge a battery. The compact size makes it easy to transport and store, or you can easily install and remove the carbon-fiber reinforced, one-piece wing if needed. The wing also features an integrated and reinforced grip for easier hand launches and added protection when landing.
This Bind-N-Fly® Basic model is equipped with an AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization–3-aXis) receiver that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you’re flying a larger and expertly tuned aircraft.
If this is your first high-speed airplane or you want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional-use SAFE® Select technology built into the receiver. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
These envelope limits keep the airplane from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles.
The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It also helps keep the airplane level when hand-launching.
Easy Switch Assignment—No Programming Required
The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn't require any programming and takes just a few seconds.
If you don’t want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver.
Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
1800–2200mAh 3–4S LiPo flight battery (EFLB22003S30 recommended)
Compatible LiPo charger
- 35.4 in (900mm)
- Overall Length
- 31.8 in (808.5mm)
- Wing Area
- 203.7 sq in (13.1 sq dm)
- Flying Weight
- 29.7 oz (840 g) w/Recommended LiPo
- Motor Size
- BL 15 Outrunner: 1260 kV
- Requires Full-Range 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® (sold separately)
- (4) Digital, Metal Geared Servo (installed)
- Speed Control
- 60A Brushless (installed)
- Recommended Battery
- 1800–2200mAh 3–4S LiPo with EC3™ Connector (sold separately)
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Assembly Time
- Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required