- Multirotor versatility and sport plane agility
- Takes off and lands vertically in small areas
- Fly slow or fast and perform aerobatics in airplane mode
- Can be hand launched and belly-landed like a conventional wing
- Simple tail-sitter design and SAFE technology makes VTOL flying easy
- Stability and Acro modes that provide a wide range of flight performance
- Optional and patent-pending FPV camera and servo-driven mechanism (sold separately)
- 280-size brushless motors compatible with 2S 450-800mAh LiPo batteries
- Outstanding speed and climb performance
- Lightweight and extremely durable EPO airframe
- Colorful decal sheet with multiple trim scheme options
- Ready to fly within minutes of opening the box
- Propeller guards and vertical fins that are easy to install or remove
- Includes a pre-programmed Spektrum DXe transmitter – no setup required
- Includes a 2S 7.4V 800mAh LiPo battery, DC balancing charger and AC adapter
Sleek and Simple Design
A lot of VTOL aircraft require complex mechanisms like tilting wings and motors to achieve vertical and forward flight. The X-VERT park flyer’s simple, tail-sitter design and SAFE® stabilisation technology allows it to fly like an airplane or a multirotor using nothing more than differential thrust and its elevons. The simplicity of this design also makes the lightweight, EPO airframe remarkably durable.
Wide, Pilot-Friendly Flight Envelope
The light wing loading and efficient aerodynamics inherent in the aircraft’s design play a big role in making it easy to fly, especially in airplane mode. Fast or slow, pilots will enjoy smooth, predictable response at any speed.
SAFE Flight Control Software Makes it Easy
At the heart of it all is exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) flight control software that has been expertly tuned so almost any RC pilot can experience the fun of VTOL flight.
Making the transition between multirotor and airplane flight is as simple as flipping a switch. The flight controller will automatically transition the aircraft from one to the other using SAFE technology to stabilise everything so you can relax and have fun.
3 Flight Modes
The advanced flight control software features three flight modes that, along with the model’s light wing loading and efficient aerodynamics, give you a wide range of performance.
- Multirotor Stability Mode
This mode allows you to take off and land vertically like a multirotor aircraft. It’s also great for indoor flight. In this mode the aircraft’s tail remains pointed at the ground while the flight controller uses a combination of differential thrust and elevons to control pitch, bank and rotation. Pitch and bank angles are limited, and SAFE technology will work to keep the model in a stable hover whenever you release the sticks.
- Airplane Stability Mode
In this mode the aircraft responds to pitch, roll and yaw commands like a typical airplane. SAFE technology limits pitch and bank angles so new pilots can experience airplane flight without accidentally rolling upside down or losing control. It will also return the wings to level whenever the sticks are released.
- Airplane Acro Mode with AS3X® Technology
In Airplane Acro Mode the model becomes an agile, fully aerobatic flying wing. There are no angle limits or self-leveling. The large, long-throw elevons will allow you to perform incredibly tight turns as well as a wide range of aggressive aerobatic manoeuvres. And because you have the forward thrust of two brushless motors working for you, there is plenty of speed and power to spare. You can even use the differential thrust of the motors for yaw control to perform wild spinning and tumbling manoeuvres.
As you fly, AS3X® technology works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. It feels completely natural, too. It won’t interfere with or limit your control in any way. You simply enjoy a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you’re flying a much bigger aircraft.
Customize Your Trim Scheme
The included decal sheet gives you multiple trim scheme themes to choose from – a military theme with bomb and rocket decals, and different sport themes with vibrant colors. You can even personalise your trim scheme by mixing and matching decals from different themes.
You can also take your flight experience to a whole different level using the optional and patent-pending FPV camera and servo-driven mechanism that transition automatically when the X-VERT does (FPV gear sold separately).
Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
- 19.85 in (504 mm)
- Overall Length
- 10.40 in (264 mm)
- Wing Area
- 120.4 sq in (7.8 sq dm)
- Flying Weight
- 6.4 - 7.0 oz (182 -200 g)
- Motor Size
- 280 Brushless Outrunner 2600Kv
- 6 channels (DX4e and DX5e will work)
- 4 gram servo
- CG (center of gravity)
- 126-136mm (measured forward from the trailing edge of the wing)
- Prop Size
- 125x75 Left and Right Rotation
- Recommended Battery
- 2S 450-800 LiPo
- Experience Level
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.