- Scale Body and Chassis
- Completely Ready to Run: Everything needed is in the box
- Waterproof electronics: Drive in any conditions
- Licensed Falken Wildpeak M/T tires: Soft compound treaded tires provide superior grip over most surfaces
- ECX® 2.4GHz TX and RX: Interference free driving
- 900mAh battery: Over 30 minutes of run time
- One step charger: Plug in the battery and it charges automatically
- 4WD drive train: Extreme power for climbing
- Metal ring and pinion gears: Durability and longevity
- Locked differentials: No slip and true 4WD power
- 4link suspension: Increased articulation and ability to scale most obstacles
- Oil filled, coil over shocks: Adjustability and superior handling
- Aluminum links, motor plate and shock cap retainers: Durability and styling
- Combination composite and aluminum main frame: High strength and durability
- High torque 390 motor: Maximum crawling power in small efficient package
- Axle mounted steering servo: Weight down low to provide low CG
- Full size 1/10 scale steering servo: Can use readily available electronics
- Full ball bearings: Efficiency and increased run time
- Super user friendly speeds with impressive crawling capabilities: Fun for anyone from beginner to expert
The ECX® 1/12 Barrage® Gen2 4WD 1.55 Scaler crawler is built to tackle the most terrifying of terrain. This version builds upon the original Barrage scaler's impressive reputation with exclusive features at an amazing price. Perfect for the price conscious consumer looking to move into the growing scaler movement, this crawler can take on all challenges no matter your skill level. It uses a 1.55" wheel and licensed Falken Wildpeak M/T tyres significantly refining the look of the body to wheel proportion. The Gen2 has axle housings that no longer require the wide wheel hex extensions. This strengthens the axles and provides more consistent steering. Larger servo mount and steering links allow for bigger servos while the Dynamite® Tazer™ 390 size motor runs cooler and with more torque. A true 4-link suspension with improved articulation and strength is a substantial upgrade. From the brand known for its rugged durability, this scaler is a great introduction to extreme driving through any ruthless environment including rocks, woods, mud and your neighbourhood creek. Plus, you get all of this excitement without breaking your budget or your drivetrain.
Licensed Falken Wildpeak M/T tyres
Soft compound treaded tyres provide superior grip over most surfaces
Drive in any conditions.
Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Shocks
Adjustability and superior handling.
Increased articulation and ability to scale most obstacles.
High Torque 390 Motor
Maximum crawling power in small efficient package.
Full Size Axle Mounted Steering Servo
Can use readily available electronics to help keep weight down low to provide low CG.
Metal ring and pinion gears with locked differentials for no-slip extreme climbing power
- Rock Crawler
- 16.4in (417mm)
- 7.7in (196mm)
- 8.8in (223mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 2.55in (64mm)
- 9.9in (252mm)
- 2.8lb (1.3kg)
- Steel Ladder Frame
- Solid Axle 4-Link
- Tire Type
- Soft, Falken Wildpeak MT
- Motor or Engine
- Brushed 390
- Speed Control
- Dynamite 900mAh 6-cell NiMH
- NiMH Wallwart
- Gear Pitch
- Wheel Size
- 1.55in (39mm) Diameter, 1.1in (28mm) Width
- Shock Type
- 3in (75mm) Composite body
- Ball Bearings
- Experience Level
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.