- Designed by Quique Somenzini
- EPO, plywood and carbon construction for lightweight, high strength
- New more powerful brushless motor
- New higher amp rating Hobby Wing 50A ESC
- Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control system configured and installed
- PNP configuration incl 6 digital servos
- Amazing aerobatic and tumbling capabilities
Unbeatable 3D & aerobatic bi-plane, the Flex Mamba 10
The Flex Innovations Mamba 10 designed by Quique Somenzini is based on the hugely successful Mamba 70. This super aerobatic biplane comes in a PNP format and simply requires the addition of your 3S LiPO battery and receiver. The included Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control system gives the Mamba 10 that ‘big’ model feel without any restrictions or limitations on its flying characteristics.
Unusually for a biplane, the Flex Mamba 10 has very little coupling so knife edge, slow rolls can be very precise. The aerobatic and tumbling capabilities of the Mamba 10 will amaze you from a model this size. Moulded in EPO foam and with plywood and carbon reinforcement, the Mamba 10 is therefore very light, yet remarkably stiff which makes for a sweet flying plane.
Order yours now!
- 6 channel receiver or one Spektrum satellite receiver; plugs directly into Aura 8 (SPM9645)
- LiPO Battery 3S 2100-2200mAh. We recommend the Dualsky 2100 3EX (DSBXP21003EX)
- LiPO Balancing Battery Charger. We recommend the Ultra Power 100AC Plus charger (UP100ACPLUS)
- 6 channel + transmitter. We recommend the Spektrum DX6e (SPM6650)
- Wing span
- 1015mm/40 in.
- 1300 gm (w/o battery)
- Battery recommended
- 2100 - 2200 3S (30C +)
- Number of included digital servos
- Hobby Wing 50A with BEC
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.