Imagine weightlessness. Sunlight glowing on the trim scheme. Miles of sky, zero worries to bring you back to Earth. Freedom, fun, and relaxation are what the Tori has to offer. It’s made for extended soaring, bringing you a little closer to the clouds. The folding prop effortlessly takes you to soaring heights. The large wing generates plenty of lift for long flights. Independent aileron servos provide the control authority you need for precise control. In ARF or Rx-R versions, Tori is the way to experience thermal soaring. Don’t miss out.
- Long, soaring, thermal-riding flights
- Folding prop for effortless climbs and low drag gliding
- Fast, easy assembly gets you in the air sooner
- High visibility, vivid trim scheme
Great Planes Tori 2M Glider features a carbon boom, folding prop and fibreglass fuselage. This gives you a glider that is steps above a conventional foam or all-wood glider. The Tori can be flown with either a 2S or 3S LiPo for versatility. A folding prop allows for quick climbs to soaring heights at full throttle and then folds back against the fuselage to reduce drag when you turn off the motor. Precise rudder and elevator controls deliver smooth maneuvers in the air for effortless thermal hunting.
- 4+ channel radio and compatible receiver
- 2S 7.4V 2200mAh or 3S 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo battery and compatible charger
- Four micro servos
- 35-30-1250KV RimFire .10 motor
- 40A ESC
- Building and field equipment
- 78.5 in (1995mm)
- Fuselage Length
- 42 in (1065mm)
- Wing Area
- 498 in2 (32.1 dm2)
- 29-31 oz (822-879g)
- Wing Loading
- 8.4-9.0 oz/ft2 (25.6-27.5 g/dm2)
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.