- 1700mm wingspan, 1200mm long!
- Up to 10 control channels
- Fly for up to 6 minutes, with 6S ~3300Ah battery
- Includes powerful brushless Permax BL-O 4235-0480 motor
- MULTIcont BL-60 SD speed controller, for easy flying
- Comes with 15 x 8” propellers
- 6 x Hitec HS-225BB servos
- Decals pre-applied
- Instructions included – it doesn’t get any more convenient
- 95% factory-assembled, nearly ready to fly!
The strong, lightweight Multiplex Fun Cub XL
With no lengthy set up required, you can fly sooner with the Multiplex Fun Cub XL. Its offset landing flaps and large, soft tyres makes it easy to take off on almost any strip – no matter the descent.
The Fun Cub XL is large in features, with just as much fun to match. You can fly it just about anywhere.
Fly in less than 30 minutes… just add a radio and receiver
You’ll be up in the air in less than 30 minutes. Add a 7-channel radio control system, a receiver and 2 x 3S LiPo batteries, compatible with 3200 mAh… and the Fun Cub XL will do all of the controlling for you.
The brushless Permax BL-O 4235-0480 motor will give you all of the power you need. And the “M-frame technology” boasts great fuselage. Climb, roll and impress, with the Fun Cub XL.
The plane you can’t miss in the sky
With unique details like the Multiplex Fun Cub XL has, you’ll stand out. All eyes are on the Cub with the LED covers for the lighting system – inspired on the winning POWER-MULTIight (#7 3030) – the aero-tow release, and a big load bay.
For XL fun, choose the Multiplex Fun Cub XL.
Order yours today.
Like this product, but want a smaller model? You should check out this Multiplex plane.
- 1700 mm
- Overall length:
- 1200 mm
- All-up weight:
- 2850 g
- Control channels:
- 7- 10
- Flight time:
- approx. 6 min. (6S ~3300Ah)
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.