The TAYLOR CRAFT 25E was designed from the ground up with the intermediate/advanced flyer in mind. It is a High-wing aeroplane which is easy to fly and quick to assemble.
- All wood construction with laser cut parts
- Accurate scale outline of the Taylorcraft BC-12D
- Painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants requires no finishing
- Two-piece, plug-in wings with bolt-on struts
- Large magnetic belly hatch for easy access to electric components
- Dual aileron servos for a more solid feel and control
- Scale cockpit detail with included seat and pilot
- Steerable tail wheel for full ground control
- Striking scale color scheme in genuine UltraCote® covering
- Pre-hinged control surfaces
- Pre-cut decal sheets
- All- necessary hardware included
- Designed around the popular E-flite Power 25 BL motor
The airframe is conventionally built using balsa, plywood and veneer to make it stronger than the average ARF, yet the design allows the aeroplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you already. The pushrods are pre-made to the correct lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security. Flying the TAYLOR CRAFT 25E is simply a joy. This instruction manual is designed to help you build a great flying aeroplane.
- 62.0 in (157.5 cm).
- Wing area
- 620 sq.in (40.0 sq.dm).
- 3.3 - 3.9 lbs (1.5 - 1.8 kg).
- 40.9 in (103.8cm).
- .25-.32 brushless motor.
- 4 channels with 4 servos.
- Electric conversion
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.