- Champion pedigree
- Adjustable center driveline
- 22™ platform Gen II shocks
- Dog bone center drive
- Many popular tuning parts included as standard
- Lightweight, hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis
- 3mm shorter chassis
- Carbon fiber shock towers
- Hard-anodized suspension balls
- Lightweight, CNC-machined outdrives
- High-performance TLR® body
The TEN-SCTE platform has been the dominant force in the 4WD SCT class since its inception. With the TEN-SCTE 3.0 kit, TLR engineers started with the championship-winning 2.0 and refined its suspension geometry to be optimized for all track conditions. These refinements also make the truck easier to drive. Other changes include center driveline adjustability and the inclusion of parts that were considered optional on the SCTE 2.0 kit.
The TEN-SCTE platform’s extensive list of race wins includes the ROAR Nationals, the Cactus Classic and a multitude of other major events. The TEN-SCTE 3.0 kit builds on this heritage by giving racers yet another superbly engineered SCT that can put them on the top of the podium.
Adjustable Center Driveline
The motor and center diff can be mounted at an angle or in line with the chassis, allowing adjustment of the power bleed between the front and rear drivetrain. Mounted at an angle, the power bleeds evenly front-to-rear and the truck will drive out of the turns harder from point to point. Mounted in line, more power bleeds to the rear, giving the truck more aggressive on-power steering.
22™ Platform Shocks
Gen II platform shocks reduce overall weight and lower the CG. Machined shock internals, X-rings, TiCN shock shafts and aluminum bleeder caps provide a smoother, more consistent shock. The truck lands better, jumps better, corners quicker and has a lighter, more nimble feel.
Dog-Bone Center Drive
The center dog bones provide less friction than CVA-type driveshafts, allowing for easier front-to-rear power transfer. This smoothes out changes in power delivery, making the truck easier to drive.
Popular Tuning Parts Included
Many parts that were previously considered options come standard on the TEN-SCTE 3.0. These include a chassis that is 3mm shorter, 22 platform shocks, a dog-bone center driveline, 15˚ caster blocks, hard-anodized aluminum suspension balls, a 2.3mm thick front sway bar, lightweight outdrives, and adjustable aluminum front and rear pivots.
CNC-Machined Aluminum Chassis
The lightweight chassis is machined from durable 7075-T6 hard-anodized aluminum and is 3mm shorter than the stock TEN-SCTE 2.0 chassis. The shorter chassis makes the 3.0 a nimble truck that changes direction quicker and exits turns harder. It also makes it easier to drive fast and lower lap times.
Carbon Fiber Shock Towers
The ultimate in performance and durability, carbon-fiber shock towers save weight and help lower the CG.
Hard-Anodized Suspension Balls
To keep the suspension links smooth and free of slop, hard-anodized aluminum suspension balls are used throughout the truck. They are lighter than their steel counterparts and the hard-anodized coating keeps them from wearing so connector fit is always perfect.
Lightweight, CNC-machined outdrives are used throughout the truck. This makes the entire drivetrain lighter so drivers enjoy quicker, more responsive acceleration.
High-Performance TLR® Body
This incredibly popular body is back for the 3.0. Made from durable 1.2mm polycarbonate, it delivers all the downforce needed to corner fast and stay in control when flying down the straights. During jumps, air under the body is channeled through strategically placed vents so the truck is more stable while airborne. Finishing the body is easy thanks to its pre-cut wheel wells, bumpers and edges. About all that’s left to do is cut the vent holes and apply the paint scheme.
- 2-Channel Radio and Receiver. We recommend the Spektrum DX4R Radio (SPM4100)
- Electronic Speed Controller. We recommend theTekin RX8 GEN2 ESC (TEKTT2301)
- 550-Sized Motor. We recommend the Tekin Pro4 HD 4300kv (TEKTT2518), 3500kv (TEKTT2519) or 3000kv (TEKTT2520)
- Pinion Gear. We recommend the Losi 1.0 Module Pitch Pinion 16T 8E (LOSA3576), 15T 8E (LOSA3575) or 17T 8E (LOSA3577)
- Steering Servo. We recommend the Spektrum Extra High Torque Servo (SPMS601H)
- Tyres and Inserts. We recommend the Losi Front/Rear Eclipse with insert (LOSA7215)
- Battery Pack. We recommend the Dynamite Reaction 7.4V (DYN9005EC) or Dynamite Reaction 11.1 V (DYN9007EC)
- Charger. We recommend the Ultra Power 680AC (UP680AC) or Ultra Power 100 AC Duo Charger (UP100ACDUO)
- Assembly Tools. We recommend the Dynamite Startup Tool Set Metric (DYN2834) or Dynamite Start Up Tool Set Losi (DYNT0501)
- Polycarbonate Paint.
- 21.34 in (524mm)
- 11.65 in (295.8mm)
- 7.3 in (185mm)
- 13.15 in (334mm)
- 6.3 lb (2.9 kg)
- 3mm plate, 7075-T6 aluminum
- Gear Pitch
- Mod 1
- Wheel Size
- 2.2/3.0 in (55.9/76.2mm)
- Shock Type
- 12mm bore, Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Clear, 1.2 PC Hi-Performance SCT
- Ball Bearings
- Full Sealed
- Experience Level
- Assembly Time
- 3-5 Hours
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.