Our goods come with a product warranty that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please be aware that you must pay to ship the product to the address nominated by OMP and the costs that will be incurred by OMP in shipping a replacement product to you.
- Misuse or use for wrongful purpose
- Commercial or industrial use when the product is not designed for commercial or industrial use.
- Consumables, such as tyres, belts and filters
How To Make A Claim
- You must provide to OMP proof of purchase by you of the product to make a warranty claim.
- Where appropriate, OMP will organise the repair of the product on your behalf by the relevant manufacturer.
- OMP will repair or replace (at its option) products covered by the warranty free of charge (aside from shipping charges which are referred to above).
- OMP will process your warranty claim as quickly as possible. OMP will attempt to dispatch the repaired or replacement product to you within 7 days of receipt, provided that you have given OMP proof of purchase, the parts required for repair are available or a replacement product is available (as the case may be) and you have paid any shipping costs.
- Warranty repairs or exchange of products will only occur by evaluation of a qualified OMP technician or an authorised technician from a manufacturer or associated company.
- OMP reserves the right to charge you for any repairs, service, and blockages in respect of a product that you have provided to OMP under this warranty if it is found that the repair of that product is not covered under this warranty.
- Except where OMP fails to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, OMP is not liable for any loss or damage however arising as a result of a fault or defect in the product.
- Nothing in this warranty excludes, restricts or modifies any consumer guarantee, right or remedy conferred on you by the Australian Consumer Law, Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other applicable law that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of OMP for a breach of a non‑excludable consumer guarantee is limited, at OMP option, to:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Making a Return
If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
- rights under the Returns & Refund Policy;
- legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory; and/or
- to have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
Please choose carefully as OMP will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected.
If your Order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team on (08) 8186 0899.